NIVEA Launches the Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera Deodorant with Fresh and Organic Ingredients

MANILA, Philippines — Summer in the Philippines is notorious for this hot and humid season, and girls are looking for the perfect deodorant that would make them feel fresh despite the weather. In line with the growing movement towards self-love and self-care, NIVEA launches natural deodorants to give underarms the love and care they deserve.

If you’re looking to streamline your beauty arsenal, here’s a natural deodorant that doesn’t only keep your underarms fresh, but cares for your underarms, too. Introducing, the new NIVEA Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera deodorant. On top of guaranteeing all-day freshness, this product is made of 95% naturally sourced ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about irritated underarms. You won’t need to worry about irritating your underarms because the deodorant uses a 100% vegan formula, with its ingredients consisting of ingredients that are of 95% natural origin (the remaining 5% preserves the formula and is necessary to keep the deodorant safe and stable).

Photo courtesy of NIVEA Philippines

This deodorant is enriched with organic aloe vera to moisturize your underarms gently for that smooth skin feel. Its fragrance combines bergamot, lemon, watermelon, and cucumber notes for intense freshness from morning ‘til night–that’s a full 24 hours! 

NIVEA Naturally Good deodorant is available in both roll-on and spray, so you can choose the one that’s fit for you!

Ready to choose what’s Naturally Good for you? You can head to your nearest Watsons branch to check it for yourself. But if you prefer to stay at home, NIVEA is available via online e-commerce platforms Shopee and Lazada.